Monday, June 22, 2009

My Evil Plan

I'm launching an alien assault on "negative" media.

What is negative media? Well, flip through your television channels and your radio dials, take a gander at the magazine rack.

There's plenty of media that is negative, they can be named as leigion. Here's to forgetting you. You're now getting side stepped, and I'm going to join in on the fun.

What exactly is my evil plan? 

Nothing less than getting your species to play nice with each other, to remain objective--to quit being pedantic and attacking individuals. It's their deplorable actions you need to cite, not the face.

So here we go, in your face.

Megatronic Radio, episode three ("It's Time We Go Forward"), begins recording tomorrow or so. I've put it off because I'm still looking for people to call the G|M hotline and leave a spiffy message. Their cut off time is approaching.

G|M has begun to experiment with filming and editing. It's not much so far, but he has to start somewhere. He has stage fright. Me, I'm just good at being a voice. Hence the Radio Show.

We've a big project rolling down the pipeline sometime soon. It involves helping people in everyday life, with the most seemingly simple of things.

A little love goes a long way.

I will not allow you to walk alone in strife.

Until our next intersection in space-time,

This has been lxxy, in lightspeed.

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting Ixxy. I look forward to learning more.
    CWB

    ReplyDelete